Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A week at Big Mama and Pappy's!

So Tommi and I went to Va Beach for my birthday and just to get away. TJ stayed home to work on the trailer and work with his dad.

We had such a great time with Big Mama, Pappy, Uncle Luke, and even Uncle Chase! Chase had not seen Tommi since she was a couple weeks old so I was really glad he was able to see her and me! He was SO good with her...she would pick her up whenever he could...and she broke him in with a good spit up bath:)

Also my uncle came into town with his wife and 1 year old twins! This was the first time I was able to meet them so that was really cool! We also had a Walker Family(my grandmas family) get together, so that was fun showing off my little munchkin!

As much as Tommi and I missed Daddy...we really enjoyed relaxing and getting away for a bit!

Some pictures from the week...


On my b-day!






Uncle Chase and Tommi


I know it is all about Tommi...but they are so good looking I couldn't resist!


Uncle Luke and Tommi on his birthday!


So pretty!

No comments: