Wednesday, November 18, 2009

7 months!!!

How is my babygirl already 7 months old? Though I am sad to see her grow up so fast I am LOVING every second of it! She is SO much fun! Just discovering the world all over again with her is fun! I am so thankful the Lord has given me the privilege to stay home with my girl and not miss a thing!

So here is what Tommi is up to...
-talks all the time...from sweet ga-ga noises to loud squeals! We believe she is calling birds sometimes:)

-Eating like a champ! She likes her food thicker so I have to add cereal

-Loves biscuits, crust, or whatever else she can feed herself!

-Pulls up if she is sitting next to you...she is very proud when she does it too:)

-Rocks on her knees...but has no interest in crawling yet

-Sits very well!!!

-Drums on tables, boxes, etc.

-Slaps her hands...which is REALLY funny!!

-Loves noisy toys!

-scoots on tummy

She is all around a very busy baby! Never a dull moment in her presence...she loves to "party"!

She is the most cuddly and sweet baby! She loves her mama but is very content with daddy. She has some stranger anxiety but warms up pretty fast. She smiles and laughs alot! Not a great sleeper at night unless she is in my bed...but if that is one of her few down falls....I can deal:)

Here is the big 7 month old!!!



No comments: