Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So smart!

I don't know if I mentioned it in her 8 month blog but Tommi loves to dance! It is actually rocking from side to side but when music comes on she does it and even when there is no music sometimes. But she knows what she is doing b/c we say dance and she does it. I make up songs all day long so she will dance whenever I sing to her and it's great!

She has now discovered how to go from her belly to sitting up. So the belly thing doesn't last long when she doesn't want to be on her belly. It is so fun watching her discover her own talents! She get so proud of herself!

I think she will skip crawling! She has no interest in it and LOVES to hold onto our hands and walk! Plus she can now stand up for a few seconds by herself! It isn't long but every "step" is closer to being independent!

I just wanted to post this pic b/c she is so happy in it...she was walkin with TJ!

No comments: