Tuesday, March 16, 2010

11 months!

So I may be a bit bias...but Tommi is so smart! Just the simple things she has learned...how to open a book, pick something up to get to something under it, pointing to things on pages of books or in pictures, etc. She is just so awesome! She has such a big personality! She LOVES attention and truly enjoys smiling!

She is still a professional crawler and is only saying dada and mama but mainly dada. She tries to say other things but I can't decode them yet. She "talks" ALOT!

She does alot more of feeding herself when I give her cheese or anything else. But she still loves her baby food so I have not cut that out yet.

She has such a personality! As I tried to put her into words on here and feel at a loss. She is just so much fun and so smart! We are so blessed!

Here is my babygirl at 11 months...where has time gone?!




Lift off!




Gangsta baby!

No comments: