Sunday, September 26, 2010

Uh oh!

While getting Tommi dressed for church I decided to just let her wear the clothes she had on all day b/c she had not gotten it dirty. So her outfit consisted of a cotton light blue/pink/purple/red striped summer dress and hot pink leggings. Super cute but sporty. So not typical church gear but it worked.

So I got her new tennis shoes out and got ready to put her shoes on and she said "no. NO! NO! NO!" Which shaking her head and finger at me. She turned around and grabbed the silver sparkly shoes she had worn the night before and handed them to me. I told her they didn't match her outfit and picked up her tennis shoes. She walked over and grabbed her tennis shoes from me and threw them and said "No!". Then proceeded to point to her sparkly shoes.

So figuring I had lost this battle I put her sparkly shoes on her. She got off my lap and started dancing and tapping her feet! I was ROLLING laughing! She of course ate this up and did some more of her little "jig".

This is the first time she has totally told me what she wanted to wear and boy am I in trouble...the sparkly shoes are on the brink of not fitting! :( Eeek!

No comments: