Sunday, October 17, 2010

18 months

18 months? That is a big milestone. According to my mom this is when I threw myself out of my crib and had to move to a big girl bed. I pray this does not happen for a while with her. She is too adventurous and would find trouble at night.

Anyway...life is great! Tommi is growing up way too fast but it is alot of fun. Well except the tantrums which have just started...but hopefully it is a short phase. I kinda feel bad how frustrated she gets.

Her vocabulary is getting quite large. She can have a full blown conversation with me, except I understand about 1 of every 20 words. Haha She is very polite and says please and thank you very clearly.

She loves calling all red round objects "Apple", it is clear as day too! She also has picked up on "good girl" and "nice" which are super cute.

I can tell her to do about anything and she understands. It amazes me how smart she really is!

She has 13 teeth and SO close to getting another 3.

Tommi is a big fan of "melmo" right now. And I don't mind him. She gets to watch him in the morning for the 20 min "Elmo's World" comes on Sesame Street...if we are home or she gets up at the right time. She really likes him. I am NOT a fan of "characters" but I can handle Elmo...maybe b/c we do not have any talking Elmo's, well her chair talks but I keep it turned off. Mean mommy!

No comments: