Monday, September 15, 2008

Week 11 begins!

Well first of all I NEVER thought I would see the light at the end of the first trimester. But I am seeing the light and it is getting close! Thank God! B/c if I have to battle this fatique much longer I'm gonna have to hibernate!

I've been having daily headaches which are just lovly! But hey I still have to be thankful I'm not having all day sickness. Just randomly here and there! My little reminders that my munchkin is really in there!

The bump is growing...looks like I've been hitting the desserts a little hard but it all has to begin some where! I'm excited to be growing and excited about it. There are few times (if anyothers than pregnancy) when a growing waistline can be enjoyed! I just want it to round out...but I have another 6 months for all that. I need to remember to enjoy this one step at a time!!!

So another week and 3 days and I see the dr again...and my mama! I am so excited to see munchkin again! And this time it will actually look like a person not a blob hehe!

The desire to shop for munchkin still has not hit me...it has hit mom pretty hard but I still have that uneasy feeling....so I want to wait a little bit!

So back to work....the busier I keep myself the sooner lunch will be here and I can nap!!!!!:) The highlight of my day! haha

No comments: