Monday, September 8, 2008

10 WEEKS!!!!

I'M OFFICIALLY 10 WEEKS PREGNANT TODAY!!!! Well not officially...but I sure am close if not there already. I say I am due between April 6 and 10...so I have a whole week as my due date till the dr is able to tell me different.

I am so excited to be winding down on the first trimester! Today has been yucky...between being so tired I could fall asleep standing up and having to leave in the middle of a meeting to puke this morning it has just not been lovely. I have been VERY fortunate to not have too much sickness. It has been a few times here and there but over all it has been really good!

I'm just so happy! I'm seriously gonna be a mom in around 7 months. Wow!!!

My belly is starting to bulge. But I just look fat so that is just lovely! haha I just want it to round out a little so it's a cute baby belly not a baby bulge!

I am very much enjoying being pregnant so far! The down times just remind me that I am doing this all for one of God's greatest miracles! Also I can't complain too much b/c the sickness allows me to know things are progressing! That is super awesome...but I can only say that b/c I have not been too sick!

So 2 weeks and 3 days till the next dr appointment! So excited to hear and see my munchkin again!!! I am REALLY excited b/c this time I get to share it with my mom!!! That is really special to me b/c she is my mom and I was that little bean 23 years ago (well not the the month but generally).

I need to get back to work! hehe I'm bad!!

No comments: