Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DR APPT!!!

This was one of the most amazing days of my life!!!!!

I got to hear my little munchkins heartbeat it was the best heartbeat I have ever heard hehe! 156 bpm which is perfect! I'm sooo happy! I wanna jump up and down!!!

The baby measured about 7w3d...and I was assuming I was 8 weeks. But the u/s tech said it is normal to measure bigger or littler...it may depend on the way the baby is laying.

I love my life! This is amazing....I'm gonna be a real mom! haha

Wow is about all I can say!!!

The Lord is amazing and I am so thankful he has blessed me with a little munchkin as perfect as mine!

Est due date April 10...but I feel that is gonna change as we go! But who knows! My munchkin will be amazing if it comes anytime in April! hehehehehe I'm so happy!

This this munchkin...

No comments: