Thursday, August 21, 2008

This just isn't fair...

I get e-mails everyday from the few websites I signed up with to get updates on munchkin and pregnancy tips. Well about this time...7 weeks EVERY single one of them has been about crazy big boobs...They are supposed to be growing. Well where are mine? This just isn't fair...I got slighted when it came to puberty and then I was the only woman I know who didn't get boobs when I went on the pill...Now pregnancy! This just is not right! I guess the Lord really never wanted me to get to experience the luxury of boobs! hahaha I can't complain b/c at least they don't get in the way...even though somehow I manage to hit them a few times a day.

Today has been a good day! I have felt funny but made myself eat and the feeling of nausea seemed to subside! YIPPY! So I just have to keep making myself eat even when food seems totally repulsive!

I'm just so stinkin happy to be pregnant! Heck it is even better b/c I get to have a baby with the best looking man in the world! (Dad you are a close second don't worry...I still love you! hahaha)

So less than a week and we go see the dr!!!! 5 more days!!! I am SO ready to know my baby is ok!!! That little beating heart means more to me then life itself right now! :)

No comments: