Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ER visit...

Aug 11, 2008 -- 6 weeks pregnant
9:00pm ish

I started getting shooting pains in my right lower abdomen they were heading down my leg so it really worried me...well actually scared me to death.

We were at TJ's game and he had just gotten ejected from the game for nothing at all...silly situation. I went to lay down in the car and texted mom to see how much pain was too much. She said any is not good and told me to go to the ER...well since my mom said it I knew I needed to since she has had 3 good pregnancys she would know. So it was a God send that TJ wasn't in the game b/c I needed to go to the ER....I was in pain and scared.

So we headed to AMC with his mom. I hate the ER. Waiting is the worst...I kept thinking is this even worth it...but had to remember I was doing this for my munchkin not for me. So finally they took me back and said they were gonna do some bloodwork, an u/s, and check me out. Well that whole process took forever!!! They said my cervix was closed so that was good. They did the u/s but wouldn't let me see anything b/c it was for emergency purposes only. Well the dr came back like 45 min later and told me they only saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac but no baby and no heartbeat...which scared me even more. She said not too worry b/c it was so early but she didn't seem confident...I was measuring 5 weeks 5 days. Well I still worried...until the next day when I found out that was completely normal that early. Dorks at the ER! The bloodwork came back that my HcG levels were 17680...which according to the chart was where they were supposed to be for 5-6 weeks! :)

We didn't get home till 2 am and I still had no explaination for my insane pain!

Aug 12, 2008
I called my regular dr and they said the pain was "growing pains" I could take some pain meds if I need them...but I won't b/c my baby is too small for all that right now! They said the heartbeat and no baby thing was normal that is why they wanted to wait till I was further along!

This is gonna be a LONG road! But I'm SOOOOOOO excited!!!! I'm gonna be a MOMMY!!! :)

No comments: