Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tired all week...

Aug 5, 2008

TJ and I planned on waiting till after our dr appointment on Aug 27th to tell our parents. I had it all planned out we would mail my parents the u/s picture and give his parents a copy.

Well the plan failed...I couldn't keep it from my mom! Heck I NEED her right now more than ever! So I had a picture of the test and I texted messaged her and told her "We are keeping it a complete secret...I hope you are as excited as we are!" I thought she was gonna be disappointed in me b/c we don't' have a house yet but I got a phone call minutes later. My mom was about to explode...it was just the reaction I wanted. She was so excited to be a grandma...or Big Mama! She had told dad and the boys they were all in a little bit of shock but excited. It is over a week later and I'm still not sure the boys believe it yet!haha

Daddy decided on Pappy as his name...I love it! The name means alot to me...since I miss and love my Pappy so much. My daddy is gonna be the best Pappy ever! I'm so excited!

We went to TJ's parents house and I showed his mom the picture of the test...she was a little confused at first and said "Is that a maternity test? Is it the negative or positive?" She finally figured it out on her own and was excited. She told TJ's dad..."You are gonna be a grandpa again?" He said "By who?" what a dork. I'm not sure either of them knew what to think b/c they had no idea we were even thinking about having kids yet hehe!

No comments: