Monday, August 18, 2008

Does it stink in here or is it just me?

So everyone around me stinks....haha I never have noticed all the perfume till now and someone just made something with peanut butter and BLAH! I LOVE peanut butter but that stuff stinks!

So I woke up and felt amazing this morning...I didn't feel tired nothing. Well except those infamous boobs of mine which I never knew could possibly get hit so much (they are not very big targets)! haha

Got to work and it all hit me like a ton of bricks! I'm about to fall over asleep, my stomach is acting like it has never eaten (even though it had some cerel and some OJ this morning), my heart is burning like it is on fire, I have cramps, and I have decided I REALLY like to stand over the toilet and dry heave! Welcome to the amazing life of pregnancy! hehe It will be worth every second of it when I get to see my munchkin in April! well actually I feel like it will be worth it next week when I get to see him/her in my tummy! Which by the way TJ likes to rub in public...I could smack him...at this point he looks like a dork b/c I have nothing there!

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention...I have lost 5 lbs since I found out I was pregnant! How amazing is that...it is really b/c I have cut out all the bad stuff as much as possible and I'm making myself take the steps at work. So I'm kinda excited! I just hope munchkin is ok w/ my loss of weight...I am eating good so there is no suffering munchkin!

About time to get back to work....9 days!!!!! I am tempted to call the dr and see if anyone has canceled so I can go in this week...but I am holding back b/c I don't want to be a problem over there when my pregnancy has hardly begun!

Back to work...

No comments: