Monday, August 25, 2008

8 WEEKS!!!!

Wow...I'm on cloud 9! I have been waiting for this week for 3 weeks! Finally...it is here! So 2 days I get to go to the dr. I am beyond myself! I sure hope all is good!

I feel decent today...we sick this weekend, just nausea and very tired! I don't like being sick but it reminds me that everything is on track...so I have to think of it as a good thing!

I know the dr office hates me b/c I've called so many times with questions! But hey I'm new to this whole thing I need some advice sometimes. Ok so I've called 3 times...all legit questions too! So they can kiss my hiney!

Everyone at church is getting suspecious! I'm not sure it will be much of a surprise to all the ones who are observent when we tell them after the dr appointment on Wednesday. But who cares? I didn't tell them, for all they know they could be totally wrong! hehe

So 2 more days....I can do this!!! I am trusting the Lord has blessed me and is not gonna let something happen to this child so close to my appointment! hehe I can't wait!

TJ is super excited too and I LOVE IT!!!! It makes this whole thing a MILLION times better b/c I have the support of an amazing husband and family! Yippy!

No comments: