Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The day we found out...

Aug 4, 2008
7:20am
So I was a week late but totally was denying it was even possible to be pregnant. I took a test the week before and it was definitely negative so I figured there was no way this one would be positive.
So I got up to take a shower and figured hey I have an extra test I'll do it just for the heck of it. Well I peed on the stick then laid it down planning on throwing it away in about a min. And low and behold it was a +...I was kinds confused so I went out and said "look at this TJ" of course his reaction is "Is there supposed to be something in both windows?" haha dork I said look at the explanation next to it and he looked and say it meant pregnant and said "Ain't that something!"

I quickly headed back to the bathroom to take my shower, I really didn't know what was going on. Not the feeling I thought I would have when I found out but whatever. Finished my shower...checked the test again b/c I totally thought that my eyes had tricked me. Got dressed and still was denying it. The vertical line was off to the left I didn't think there was anyway it was right...something had to have been wrong with the test. haha

That afternoon I did call the dr to get an appointment just in case...I knew I could cancel it if I wasn't really pregnant...hahaha

So I got home that evening and took another test...oh it was positive! Wow that day was nothing like I expected...I expected tears and jumping up and down...none of it just complete shock! haha

No comments: