Friday, August 15, 2008

Back aches!

Wow am I tired! My back is killing me...it is tough carrying a munchkin the size of a sprinkle! hahaha I don't know what it is but I am hurting. Plus I can't keep my eyes open to save my life. I am so tired!

So it's FRIDAY! I'm so excited! Part b/c weekends are so nice to relax and part b/c the 27th is fast approaching! I am so excited!

I can't wait to hear my munchkins heart beatin and know I am actually part of one of Gods greatest miracles! I am so excited I get to share that moment with TJ too not only b/c he is part of this amazing creation but b/c I love him so much and need his support!

I am doing all I can to be as postive as possible b/c I know the Lord is in control and will take care of me and the munchkin!

I'M GONNA BE A MOM!!!!! I have to remind myself all the time...it helps make it a little more real! I'm scared out of my mind but so excited too! The Lord would not have blessed me with this if he didn't think I would do a good job!

I wish I could know right now how my baby is doing. I hope his/her little heart is just a beatin and of course growing like a champ!

No comments: