Thursday, October 22, 2009

Challenge...

Tommi is wearing me out!!

So my amazing sleeper that slept 8 hours the first night home, then by 3 months was sleeping 8-9 hours at night nursing then sleeping another 3 hours and a random straight 12 hours in there sometimes, has now become a HORRIBLE sleeper!!!!

She sleeps no more than 4 hours in a row usually alot less...most of the time when she wakes up she just wants me to hold her. She will not lay down with me she wants me to stand and sway or sit in the rocking chair with her and rock. I put her down and shortly she wakes up again! I'm SOOOO worn out!!!

It is a good thing I love this child so much!

I just have to remember I will sleep again one day! She will not wake up like this forever...but if she does this when she gets older at least I can bargain with her. I am not against rewarding my child for sleeping through the night!!

She CAN put herself back to sleep so that is not the problem. She just did it moments ago while napping!

God is good and will deliver us!!!


No one can stay upset with a sweet face like that!!

No comments: