Saturday, February 13, 2010

10 months!

So as I sit here and look at my 10 month old little girl cuddled up with her daddy sleeping I am amazed and proud. Tommi is the most amazing baby/little girl ever! She has so much personality and is just wonderful. I really could not have dreamed up a better child. She has been such a good baby...yes we have had some tough times but over all I really can not say anything bad. As a first time mom I of course had struggles but Tommi and I have really grown and learned together. And things are only getting better!

So little miss thing is officially on the move (all the time!) she crawls and cruises like a pro! She is still has a small appetite but she is growing well so I guess she is getting all she needs. She is pretty much open to eating anything so that is good. I hope she is a better eater than TJ and I b/c we are picky! She has discovered MANY new noises she can make and LOVES to make all the time. She will sit and "talk" to herself...it is so wonderful! She is ready to learn all the time. She is very attentive to her surroundings. I love discovering the world again with her...it is amazing how many little details we forget about! The simple things in life are the best!

I am proud to be Tommi's mommy! She is truly the joy of my life! (I mean I still like TJ but Tommi is way cooler! hehe)

I'm bad and have not taken her 10 month pic but will soon!

No comments: