Friday, February 19, 2010

Sassy Root Studio

So one of my good friends is an amazing photographer who is in the process of getting her business off the ground! She has SO much talent, I can't wait to see all the great places she goes! I'm super excited for her!

So I originally got her to take some pics of Tommi when she was 5 months old and they were above and beyond my expectations. Well she is only getting better! She just took some pics of Tommi at 10 months and OMG they are too amazing for words! Ok so yes my kid is cute and that helps but...she is awesome!

So I stole a few pics from her just to show you...







Anyone in the Harrisonburg/Staunton/Charlottesville/surrounding area needs to use this girl as a photographer!

Website: www.sassy-root-studio.com
Blog: www.sassy-root-studio.com/blog

No comments: