Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Little Girl

Tommi is no longer a baby...she is officially a little girl! I guess nothing really makes her officially one but a bunch of little things...tipping up her own bottle of water, learning to climb into her chair and sit, sleeping all night by herself, standing up, learning to walk, etc.

She just seems so independent...I am surprised I am enjoying it so much. Maybe b/c she still needs me to do things for her. I just love her little personality and opinions.

So on the walking issue...ok not issue...but subject. She all the sudden started standing by herself and having an interest in walking next to us holding one or both hands. It seriously was overnight. She definitely can not do it by herself but she is making the effort now. She knows she is better at crawling so she is still all about that. She does not like falling down so she gently sits and crawls after standing...very girly and gentle!

Big mama bought her a stroller walker today that she is in love with! She begs to get down just to push it around! She got a walker for Christmas but it was weird and she did not like walking with it...this one is more her style! And her baby can sit in it so it is even better haha

Here is a video of her pushing the stroller...ignore me!


Also when at the mall today we saw a cute mini shopping cart...Tommi loved pushing it around but kept running into things haha!

Yes I think I want that....

Carrying on....

I think I'm thirsty....

No comments: