Friday, June 18, 2010

Walking...

So it's official Tommi is a walker. It was really all the sudden.

When mom came up on the 1st and 2nd Tommi was standing alot all by herself. Then on the 3rd TJ and I were just playing trying to get her to walk to him and all the sudden she took off and took at least 5 steps to him. And the rest is history she picked up on it quick and has been on the go since. She is getting really good too!

So I didn't want to push her but I kinda liked the idea of her walking b/c of the convience of her not crawling. Well walking has it's cons too. Esp the beginning, she is pretty good but still has spills and they are usually minor but sometimes kinda scary. But none the less she is enjoying herself and VERY proud of herself. It keeps me on my toes but the joy in her face is priceless!!!

I will post a video later...it is not letting me upload it now.

No comments: