Sunday, November 14, 2010

19 months

I'm not sure I'm ready to say Tommi is 19 months old. I think it snuck up on me too quick. I seriously feel like she just turned 18 months.

Not too much to report other than she is AMAZING! Very polite (please, thank you, excuse me, bless you)

Her newest thing is "uh-huh" instead of "yes" It seriously cracks people up b/c it makes her sound so old. She is definitely 1 going on 13. I've got my work cut out.

A improvised version of peek-a-boo goes...."where did he go?"(with questioning hands and shoulder shrug) and then "there he is"...it is too fun! And sometimes goes on for up to 10 minutes at a time with Elmo.

I wish I could think of more of her phrases that are a crack up but maybe I will think of them and post them later.

Her animal noises expand by the day...the newest is the pig oink oink or as Tommi puts it "unk-unk"

Tommi is very affectionate and loving. She gives random kisses and "love you"'s which melts my heart every time.

It is amazing how in love I am and it only grows. I love my side kick and am so thankful for her sweet spirit.

She is getting much better with a spoon and fork....far from perfect but it is fun to see her do it herself with such pride.

We officially have 2 loveys now...Elmo and "blankie" have to go every where with us. I wish they would replace the "pappsy" (pacifier) but that will be something we will work on in time.


Not the best pic but the best I can do for now!

No comments: