Monday, November 15, 2010

Phrases....

Some of the other cute things Tommi is saying...

"Be right back" most of the time it is "be back" or "right back" but it is super cute!

"Ready to go?" if you ask her where we are going she will babble something.

Her saying things is 100x cuter in person b/c of her sweet little voice. She sounds so grown up saying it too!

I also have to brag a little b/c I have had a few people in the past few days tell me how well she follows directions. And she really does...almost everything I tell her she at least gives me her attention. Even if she decided to be a rebel and go against me. Which most of the time is not the case unless she is trying to be funny or in a bad mood.

She basically understands anything I tell her. Which really impresses people and I LOVE it!

I was even told tonight b/c TJ's cousin (who is 9) that I was doing a really good job raising her. Though she is young it still meant the world to me. Of course when I told TJ what she said his response was "You know she is a little kid right?" He said it with a smile but still what a butt head!

Now some cute pics of my girl....






She insisted on wearing the hat all evening!

No comments: