Wednesday, June 29, 2011

11 weeks!

So weird the end of the first trimester is so close! I'm excited. I feel like maybe it will become more real soon. I had some bad nausea for a few weeks but now that is disappeared and I feel good. I still have nausea here and there but it is rare now and short lived if it does show up. I have been having a problem with being hungry but not wanting to eat b/c food seems gross. I'm far from starving myself but eating alot less than I feel like the normal pregnant woman would.

I have a dr appt next Tuesday the 5th and let me tell you I can not wait! I want to hear this baby's heart beating SO BAD!!! It will reassure me so much. With the disappearing symptoms I have doubts things are going well but this child is in my prayers SO MUCH and I know the Lord is protecting us both!

I'm getting "thick" it is weird my belly is not popping out as much as I'm just growing thicker. It is weird but things still fit, button, etc. I guess that is the good thing about having clothes that were bigger on my waist pre-pregnancy. I'm hoping it rounds out a bit more soon since I just look fat!

I do feel like I was less "fat" looking last time at this point and had more of a little baby pouch...but I guess every pregnancy is different!

No comments: