Monday, June 6, 2011

Dr appt

So here it is...I'm officially pregnant with baby #2! Planned but happen much faster than expected! We are SO excited!!! I was so much more nervous during this 4 week wait than I was with the last but all is well! God is SO good!

Dr appt was standard first appt stuff but went faster b/c of it being baby #2. We got to see the "blob" which measured 7 weeks 4 days but that happen last time when I thought I was 8 weeks. So since I was so sure of my periods they stuck with 1/16/12 as the EDD. Otherwise it was the 19th. So who knows. I measured that way with Tommi too and she caught up. The heartbeat this time was 136 bpm. If we go by that it is a boy but we will see!

So we are on to #2! Tommi is super excited...totally does not understand but excited none the less to be a "sister!" She thinks she has a sister in her belly and a brother in mine! Wow I love her!

Oh yeah...I feel good. Some nausea here and there but otherwise good!! Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

Danielle Snider said...

woooohooo!!! :)

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!! I was wondering if baby #2 might be coming soon. ;) Congrats! I know that little cutie of yours is going to adore being a big sister!