Saturday, November 8, 2008

18 WEEKS!

It is surreal! I can't believe I'm actually gonna be a mom! I have dreamed about it since I was little. It's really happening! It's really hitting me now b/c I'm feeling those butterfly movements so it's actually real now! haha

So we have 10 days till we find out what this little munchkin is! I can't wait.
I daydream daily about if it's a boy and how TJ will be the best daddy bonding with his son and how it will be the first grandson to carry on the Frazier name! And I will have my little mama's boy who will look at me to be the perfect woman ever! haha (I can dream can't I!)
Then I dream about if it's a little girl how TJ will have his daddy's little girl (she totally will be) and I'll have someone to dress up and bond with. Be the mom my mom always was to me! Also being the first granddaughter for TJ's family would be insane! It's so amazing!
I thought I would care so much more now my heart is torn both ways as to what I really want! I guess it's better to be that way b/c then I will not be disappointed either way. For a while I felt it was gonna be a girl but I think that is b/c everyone is saying it will be. But now I am having boy feelings...so we will see!

I'm just getting more and more excited daily! I think of how only 5 months from now TJ and I's life will never be the same! But I think we have finally hit that point we are both ready for it and don't have any hesitation. You can really see the daddy coming out in TJ...he is always worried about me hurting the baby if I roll over on my stomach (it isn't comfortable anyway so I never stay like that long). He kisses the baby goodmorning and will say hi to it! I am just falling more in love with him as this adventure continues (which I didn't think was possible)!

So I'm feeling good...found out baby isn't too fond of donuts! I am hungry like I'm eating for 2 grown people! But I am just snacking, big meals make me sick anyway so I do have to watch my moderation b/c I'll end up bringing it all back up! I have been super tired and peeing alot haha the joys! With all this pressure on my bladder I swear I'm gonna pee myself when I sneeze ha The belly is coming along nicely (I guess) It will varies on looking fat and pregnant sometimes but it's ok b/c I know I have a while to go and the belly will only get bigger!

So the baby can hear me now! That is neat...but after I found that out I kinda felt bad b/c TJ and I went and shot guns last weekend! It's ok though! Baby is about the size of a pickle (yuck) so that is between 5 and 7 ounces and is about 5½ inches long. Crazy I have a human inside of me!

So we will be doing our registry after our baby appointment on the 18th. Most of the stuff I like is nutral so I could do it now but we will wait. I know TJ will be excited to do it b/c then I will stop looking in Target making sure the things I want are still there:)

This was a long post but I'm just getting so excited I could talk about baby all day long! It's a good thing my mom likes to hear about it:)

So here is the belly this week...I'm carrying super low...so we will see if it moves up over time!

No comments: