Tuesday, November 18, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

So we had our 20 week appointment today! They did all the measurements and checked all the organs of the baby out. She is growing perfectly. The AFP test I had last time came back normal so no spinal problems and no down syndrome! So thankful she is healthy!

So while doing the u/s they looked for some parts and munchkin was being modest but we got an under the butt shot which shows...it's got little girl parts. They didn't get the angle they wanted but said they are about 95% sure it's a little girl!

She weights 10oz and her heartbeat is 150bpm! So she is healthy and strong!

We registered...most neutral except clothes but that was alot of fun and I really hope I get everything...not being greedy just want the best for my little princess! She is gonna be so spoiled! I can't wait!

We are just beyond ourselves! Everyone keeps thinking I'm disappointed b/c I talked so much about having a boy. I'm not in the slightest bit disappointed...I'm gonna have a little girl to do all the mother/daughter stuff with like shopping like my mom and I did. And I'm sooo anxious so see how fast TJ's heart is gonna melt in her little hands! That bond between a father and a daughter is SO priceless! I'm just so excited! TJ says "Girls can hunt too...if she wants to. I'll take her like my dad used to take me!" He is already planning it out! No diappointment for him!
Well here are the u/s pictures...profile,foot,legs w/ ankles crossed, and girl parts!




No comments: