Monday, November 17, 2008

Coolest thing ever!

I swear being pregnant is the coolest thing ever! It is such an amazing miracle! I feel so blessed that the Lord allowed me this opportunity! Honestly I think it is a privilege and I thank him everyday for it! Alot of people who don't deserve kids are able to get pregnant too...but I still think it's a privilege!

What makes this all so much cooler is that TJ is so into my pregnancy! Of course I keep him updated on the development which he doesn't seem to be as fascinated as me but deep down I know he is:) He told me the other day that pregnant women look weird but I am beautiful when I'm pregnant. I could have squeezed him! How amazing is that to hear when you feel like you are only getting less attractive! I guess I looked as TJ put it "extra pregnant" last night and he kept smiling I asked him why and he said "It's just kinda cool!" haha He is so cute! He was talking to the baby last night telling it how we have cats and how he hopes it likes them too. (he is gonna kill me for telling this!) It was too funny though! He wants to feel the baby kick so bad....but it's still so small. I tell him when I get kicked and he tries really hard to feel it. So life is amazing! It's so cool to have someone like him to share this experience with! I never expected him to be as into this pregnancy as he is b/c I figured it's not a guy thing and he will bond when it comes out but he is all about talkin to the baby, rubbing my belly, etc. Those moments make me realize how blessed I really am to have him! He is gonna be the best daddy ever! I only get more excited everyday about how amazing our life is gonna be!

So Lord welling we find out tomorrow what we are having! I'm sooo excited today can not go by fast enough! I never thought this day would come! I still can't believe I am half way through! Just craziness! We are registering after the appointment tomorrow! So I'm super excited! I really hope baby is not modest and shows off it's goodies!

Boy or Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: