Monday, June 15, 2009

3 amazing years!

So this is one that is not all about Tommi Jo, but it is where it all started...

Today TJ and I have been married for 3 years...I still can't believe I'm old enough to be married and have a baby. I feel like it was just yesterday I was having IM conversations with my mom telling her about this amazing boy I had met. And only 14 months later I was living out my fairy tale...

Our wedding was the most amazing day...it had rained 4 inches the day before but by the grace of God June 15, 2006 was the most beautiful day ever! I could not have asked for more perfect weather.



A moment I will treasure forever...


I couldn't be happier...




I love this picture!


So happy to finally be married!


Dreaming of our future together!

I wouldn't have done it any different! June 15, 2006 will always be one of the best days of my life!

No comments: