Monday, June 22, 2009

Poop!

So we are in Hatteras with the Llewellyn crew this week and the first 4 days of vacation have revolved around Tommi pooping! haha

So as I posted before she had a huge blow out on Thursday. So then she didn't poop on Friday I figured she had cleared herself out so I didn't' worry. Plus we were traveling so she was a little thrown off.

Then we came down to Hatteras on Saturday and again no poop. So I was a super surprised. It was the center of the conversations b/c we all didn't want her to blow out on us...and she was starting to act fussy about it. Like her belly was uncomfortable...she was up every hour on Saturday night which is not normal at all for her!! So then came Sunday...we all figured it would be terrible...but still no poop!

I said if she didn't poop today/Monday I would call the pediatrician b/c well I was worried she was eating like a champ and still no poo...only so much can go in before it comes out.

So this afternoon I was holding her and she was gassing as normal and fussing seeming like her belly was hurting...and I looked in her diaper as I have been for the past few days and I saw a splash of poop, I got excited and took her down to change her hoping she would just let loose soon.

As soon as I got that diaper off (well just laying under her)...it started! She just started going and going. She was SOOOOO happy!!! She pooped enough to fill at least 2 diapers full! I was glad she didn't do all that while her diaper was on b/c it would have come out the sides and gone everywhere. But it just went on the diaper b/c I was holding her legs.

So I was SO relieved today. I seriously felt like a huge weight was taken off my shoulders and was so thankful my prayers were answered!

Oh the joys of being a mom and the things we get excited about!!! But everyone including Luke's friends were excited to hear she had pooped...so it was pretty funny!

No comments: