Monday, July 12, 2010

15 months!

15 months! Where has time gone?!?

My babygirl is growing up so fast! So far having a toddler has been a mixture of fun and frustration. I really enjoy her balance of independence and need for me! She is a pretty good little eater except veggies. We struggle to get those in.

She had her 15 month check up today and she is growing like a weed!!! They were very impressed!
She is 21.3 lbs (25th percentile) and 30.75 inches (upper 50th percentile).

So what can she do?!?!

She can follow commands like when I ask where my phone is will find it and then bring it to me. She can do this with many different things. TJ and I are amazed how much she does understand. She knows where her high chair is and will go to it when she is hungry. She knows what magnets are on the fridge. She is really very intelligent!

Words: Cat, dog, hi, bye, ball, nate, deer, no, uh-oh, mama, daddy, eye, light, cup, duck, and a combo of many words we don't understand yet:)

She can sign more and please. Which is really helpful! When she wants something you can say "what do you say?" and she will sign please!

She can point to many body parts, her nose, head, hair, tongue, eyes, belly, toes, feet. She likes to point to things on my face too! Sometimes enjoys lifting her dress or shirt to show off her belly! She did it while walking into church last night! haha

She now feeds her doll with a little bottle! Too cute! She is not the most gentle mommy but she is a good one!

She is a ham! Doing about anything for a laugh...including running off when I get her naked for a bath! haha

If no one can tell I'm a very proud mommy! She is such an amazing daughter so she makes being proud easy!



I forgot to mention...Tommi gives high fives, finger fives, and fist pounds! She is too funny! She also blows kisses!

No comments: