Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Overwhelmed...

I have found myself becoming overwhelmed with love for Tommi recently. Yes I have always felt this way about her but recently it has been more than normal. Maybe it is b/c I look at her and see her growing up and I love being able to truly interact with her. I can ask her questions and get answers...either and excited smile or a "No" which is her new favorite word :)

I have mixed feelings about her growing up...in that she is not a baby anymore but I have come to the conclusion I am going to embrace it with my whole heart b/c I will never have these moments back! Plus as she gets older it only gets more fun!!!

I was just thinking how before I got pregnant when I talked about kids I always said I wanted all boys. But now that I have a little girl I am SO thankful b/c she is amazing and I look forward to her growing up and we can do all the "girl things" my mom and I used to do. I know she is only 15 months old so I have not come close to having all the attitude of a teenage girl...but I'm so thankful the Lord blessed me with a little girl!!!

We spent at least an hour giggling together this evening...tickling each other and just being silly! It was SO much fun! And when she had had enough she grabbed her passy and laid her head down on my shoulder. So I took her to bed and she went right to sleep! Wow I am blessed!!!

So anyway...I just felt like sharing.

No comments: