Monday, July 5, 2010

What is going on...

So I was inspired to let everyone know what is going on in Tommi's life...

We are working on the whole self feeding (w/ utensils) and it is not going well. Tommi knows what the spoon is for but doesn't like my help basically b/c I won't let her shake everything off the spoon! haha Here is a pic of her trying to eat yogurt by herself...







Next is sickness :( Tommi woke up with a 102 fever on Friday so I took her to the dr and they said she had a summer cold. Her nose ran and her throat was sore all weekend. She was not a good sleeper either. But by Sunday she was doing much better and today she was 100% better and full of herself:) So I didn't get any good 4th of July pics but here is my lil firecracker in her cute outfit!










The sicky girl :(

And so I finally get Tommi nursed back to health and I go into get her Monday morning and hit my middle toe on her ottoman...and definitely broke my toe. I heard a big pop but it didn't hurt as bad as it normally does when you hit your toe. So I figured I was ok...well now it is swollen and purple! Very pretty! I am sad b/c I was kinda hoping to get my toes done...but NO ONE is touching them till my toe is all healed!

On a good note....BIG MAMA is coming tomorrow!

No comments: