Wednesday, October 22, 2008

16 WEEKS!

Well had my 3rd doctors appointment today...

We didn't get to see my regular dr. Which I was disappointed but I need to see all the dr's so it's cool. The dr I saw is really nice...she is just rough when it comes to exams so it was ok today.

I gained 3 lbs which makes it 4 total. Which is not bad. Hopefully I can keep it at this pace and not gain too much!

So we just got the doppler thing today. It took a while for her to find the heartbeat which had me and TJ on the edges of our seats. But she found it and said the little one was just making her chase it. TJ and I were both relieved and it is so cool hearing the little galloping heartbeat. I swear I go into my own lala land b/c now I can't remember how strong it was. But TJ said it was very distinct and strong. Good thing I have him b/c I am in dream land sometimes!

I asked her about the cramps I have and she said it is all ligament and growing pains. She advised water, Tylenol, and ice if needed. But she said it was nothing to worry about.

I had to have my blood drawn for some kind of test for Down Syndrome and a few other things. The lady that drew it was nice but when she pulled the needle out I think she ripped my arm off. So my arm is sore, I'll probably bruise.

I am supposed to go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound to check on the organ development and find out the sex!!!!! But when trying to schedule the appointment the week I am supposed to go is blocked for no ultrasounds. So the receptionist was gonna check on it and call me back. They are trying to keep me on a tight schedule. Well that stinker didn't call me back and I called at like 4:45 but they already had the recording that they were closed on. Dorks! They will be hearing from me first thing in the morning. Hey this is important to me!

TJ was funny b/c he want to ask them if they could schedule my appointment a week earlier b/c he wants to know what it is so bad! haha I sure hope the little one shows us what it is when we go in next time.

Well nothing else too exciting...this appointment was uneventful! But the next one will make up for it!:)

A picture of me at 16 weeks...I think this makes it a little more noticeable than it is but it changes daily.

No comments: