Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week 17

Nothing too exciting at this point! Only the waiting begins to find out the sex! Out appointment to find out is November 18 at 11am. TJ is guessing a girl, and I'm thinkin it is totally a boy! So at least one of us will be right! Either way I'm soooo excited! I thought I would care but now all I want is a healthy chunk of baby cuteness!
If you want to make a guess about the sex, birthdate, weight, etc.


I think I have felt munchkin but I am not too sure. I have feelings like what I think it will be like but then again it could be gas bubbles! We will see I know it will happen for sure soon!

So since not too much is going on I will post pictures.... first my offical 17 week picture...Yes I am only carrying one baby...the bump on the backside has always been there:)
















We carved our pumpkin tonight...well TJ carved, I dug out the guts (my favorite), and decorated...it's a baseball player! I love it!

No comments: