Monday, October 6, 2008

2nd Trimester!!!!

Is it really possible I am into my 4th month of pregnancy! 3 down, 6 to go!

I never thought I would make it to this day and here it is...it seems like yesterday I was anxiously awaiting my first appoint! Now I am 2 weeks away from my 3rd appointment and starting my second trimester!

So life has been amazing! I have had to do some readjusting due to my moodiness! haha I didn't want to blame it on my sweet little munchkin but I can now finally admit I'm a hormone raging machine! Poor TJ! But things are getting better so we are on the road to becoming amazing parents that have a great respect for one another. Gosh if we can stick through all the new changes I am going through then we can make it through anything! haha

So I have been sick in the mornings but only on days I have to work! So weird! We just spent the whole weekend with my family in VB! (much needed) Never did I get sick once...I come to work Monday and here we are losing my breakfast of dry toast! How fun! I assume it is all the stress of knowing I have to get alot done!

Well otherwise I am enjoying my adventure to becoming a mom! It is going by really fast but I'm enjoying it. I will be much happier when I feel those little kicks and punches....then it can finally be totally real!

My little monkey is the size of my clinched fist! Getting big!! It is about 2.5 oz and 4 inches! It's little heart is pumping 25 quarts of blood a day!!!! How cool!

I'm getting plump....mom says I look pregnant but I think I still look like I've been hitting the desserts to hard! But I do see it rounding out so that is very cool!

Time for work!

No comments: