Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Week 15!

Wow! 15 weeks it just doesn't seem possible! So things have been going really well! I finally hit the point the sickness has stopped! Praise the Lord! I was worried I was gonna have sickness the whole time!

So not too much new is happening...I'm growing and baby is too! All my weekly e-mails I get from different sights talk about me being able to find out what I'm having. I may have to beg the dr to check it out next week! I don't want to wait until my 20 week appointment! I need to know now...and so does my mom:) But heck I guess me not knowing is good b/c then I will be tempted to buy stuff when I need to hold off so people will have stuff to buy me at my showers!

So I went to Target.com last night and picked out some big stuff I want...the changing table, the dresser, the glider, and the stroller/car seat. I know what crib I want! So now I just have to wait to get it all. The changing table, glider, and dresser are online only. So I will be the one who has to order them. I just plan to show them around and see if I get any offers to buy them for us:) I know my mom is doing the crib so that is AMAZING! After talking to TJ's mom she will probably buy one of the bigger things too since they are VERY decently priced. It was amazing I found furniture for great prices and they all had really good reviews from people who had purchased them before. That is a blessing!

I'm not sure reality has completely set in yet but it is definitely on it's way! I am getting so super excited! It is a good thing I have a mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law who like talking about the baby too b/c TJ is not the type to get all excited over baby stuff. He has an opinion on certain things which is really nice b/c I'm so indecisive!

So my next appointment is a week from today! I just get so excited! I'm such a worrier I need to know my munchkin is growing like a weed!

Currently the baby is about 4 inches and is about 2 ounces! The size of a navel orange! It looks alot more like a real baby these days, with more proportional arms and legs! No more alien!

I need to go feed the baby:)

No comments: