Friday, December 5, 2008

22 weeks

First and formost I LOVE BEING PREGNANT! Its so fun to have people just look at you and smile! Plus as long as my little girl is inside nothing in this crazy world can hurt her! On the other hand I can't wait for her to be here! I can't wait to get all my new stuff for her and set everything up! She is so blessed!!
Mommy has still only put on 3lbs total but looks like it's alot more b/c of this fun belly! (Picture below)

The only down side is the heartburn is getting to be a little much now! But I'm living through it. I just really hate the fact it feels like my chest is on fire and I wanna puke if I don't eat every few hours. Maybe this means my little girl is gonna have my hair like when I was born! I totally want her too...it was so fun! Plus I keep imagining her as a little brunette like her daddy! So we will see!

It's dinner time and I am being reminded it's time for mommy to eat! Not the greatest picture this week but it will do b/c it shows my growing midsection:) Which I look down and wonder how it grew so fast...but only look forward to more growing!

No comments: