Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally....

DADDY FELT HER KICK!!!!

So I have had the joy of feeling our munchkin move since about 18 weeks! Well tonight we were playing with her...putting a flashlight to my tummy, poking, tapping, etc. Well I found out she will kick the flashlight so that is funny. She also was kicking anywhere I put pressure like my finger or hand. So I told TJ to try and she kicked him pretty good! Then he laid his head on my tummy and she kicked him a few times in the face that we didn't feel and finally she gave him a good one and he looked at me and said "I felt that...was that her?" I'm so happy! I have wanted him to feel her for so long b/c it's the highlight of my day everyday! She always reminds me why I'm working hard at work and why the Lord allowed me another day on earth. B/c I have a child now that depends on me and I have to take care of her!

Well the kicks will only get stronger so that means from now on Daddy can share in my joy! YIPPY!!! I'm just so happy! Last week we did attempt #1 at a good Christmas picture and it wasn't very flattering to my new figure and wasn't so great of TJ but I'm posting it anyway. Attempt #2 this weekend was successful so that will be mailed out sometime during the end of this week (hopefully)!

No comments: