Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas week!!

So this has been such an amazing week. Monday we went to Baby in me to see little babygirl and we got to see her but not too much she had her hands and feet infront of her face and she was sleeping! She was not waking up when we jiggled her either, she kept yawning and stretching but no real waking up so the nice ladies said we could come back on Tuesday. Since I know she gets more active after I eat I ate some Chik-fil-a and had a lemonade and a few sips of TJ's milkshake. She was still sleepy but luckly she let us see her cute face. She is so pretty! The lady doing the ultrasound says she looks like me but I can't tell! Daddy, Big Mama, Uncle Chase, and Pappy were all there to see her moving around! So much fun! We have a video! I love it! We also confirmed she is ALL GIRL! hehe

To we had the Llewellyn Christmas and it basically revolved around Babygirl! She got blankets, a little soft lamb, a bath tub, towel, washclothes, leggings, a soft jacket, books, etc. She is SOOO spoiled and this is only the beginning. Since everyone has decided she needs pink stuff and I wanted her blankets and bedding to match. I changed her crib bedding on the registry to a pink and brown crib set that I LOVE! I figured I may have to cave and let her be a girly girl:) I still like alot of neutral stuff but her new cribbing is not too girly it's just right for mommys taste but girly enough you would definitely know it's a girls bed! I'm really excited about it all!!! Here are some pictures from the Target website of the bedding (different crib though)...



I can't believe TJ and I are gonna be parents this coming year! A little over 3 months! wow! It's only 102 days till her due date! Crazy! Life could not be better right now!!!

OH YEAH! I was laying in bed last night and she was kicking me like crazy!!! Since the kicks are getting so hard I pulled my tummy kinda tight to see if you could see the little kicks coming through. Well sure enough you could see the little lumps as she moved and kicked it was soooo cool! Daddy was out fishing with Uncle Chase and Luke so he didn't get to see it but mommy did and she LOVED it!!!!!

No comments: