Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week 24!

So here 3 days later I am finally posting about my appt:) The Internet was not working and I was way too busy at work to take time out. So anyway....

I went to my appt on Tuesday. They wanted me to do the glucose test but since I was in a hurry to get to work I couldn't do it...plus who wanted to drink that junk early in the morning? haha I was supposed to go back today and do it but the stinking nurse said the latest of 4pm I got there at 3:50 and they said I was too late...I really don't like that nurse she is the one who weighed me at my 20 week appt and said I had gained 8 lbs in one month! She was wrong b/c at 22 weeks I weighed 8 lbs less. No I think not. Ok so that is just some crazy hormones but still she is a stinker she doesn't do a good job. She also told me I needed to do it in the next 2 weeks and today they said it was fine if I came in the week after next at 26 weeks! She needs to be informed!

So anyway back to the appointment....the dr came in and the moment he put his doppler on my belly he found her heartbeat (150 bpm)! I love hearing that thumping! He measured my belly/uterus and all is good! I'm growing! I asked him about the fact I have only gained 3 lbs the whole pregnancy and he said babygirl is growing, I am growing, and she was happy and moving, so he is happy. We are gonna do another u/s at my next appt at 28 weeks to check her growth again.

So my next appt is in 4 weeks (1/13) then we start going every 2 weeks till the last month and then it's every week! Wow this pregnancy is going fast!

So we go on Monday to get the 3D/4D ultrasound and see her cute little face in some good detail! I am sooooo excited! I just love the thought of seeing my babygirl so much! She is my world and my heart! Life will now never be the same...I am a mother and I could not be anymore excited! So another not so great belly picture but I'm still posting it. I'll get some good ones this week with Christmas being here and it being her first big holiday! I also am posting the family picture of the Frazier side...next Christmas we will have one more!!!!:)




No comments: