Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Due date....

So I'm not in the greatest mood so I can't make myself write much but I had my 40 week dr appt today.

I have made VERY little progress...I've thinned out a bit more but no more dilation. Which really means nothing b/c some people go in and are not dilated or effaced and have a baby that night then some go in and are 1 or 2 cm and effaced for a month and still go over. So it's all about the contractions and the hormones.

Babygirl is still content according to her heartbeat. So she is just extra cozy! Which I guess I can't blame her. It is a cold world out here and she has the perfect little home:)

He set up an u/s for next Tuesday the 14th. If all is well they will set up an induction date for that week.

So now I just wait and watch the days tick by. I want my babygirl to be good and done when she arrives so I kept all my complaining to myself (or just to TJ haha) I know I probably could have done some major begging and gotten him to maybe induce me this week. But I don't want to be like that. The Lord knows her perfect birthday and it was not today.

So I need prayer BAD! Pray the Lord gives me the patience during the wait till her perfect birthday. I mean heck I have made it this far I figure I can make it another week! I just need the strength to get through it!

Good news is I am having more contractions and definitely stronger. And my pain is pretty minimal (well based on my scale). I may be "overdue" but I am still not gonna complain b/c I am not miserable only depressed and uncomfortable. I still love my pregnant belly and her crazy movements! Heck I know MANY women who would give anything to be in my position...I have a full term, healthy baby girl who wants to spend some more quality time with her mama! I am blessed!

So I can officially say...it will be anyday now! B/c I have no other date to go by! So here I am looking very pregnant but still happy! haha



So I wrote alot more than I thought...What a surprise...Laura talking too much haha!

No comments: