Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Braxton hicks...

I mentioned my braxton hicks in my last post and since this is the best way for me to keep track of all that is going on with the pregnancy I thought I'd post about it here.

So I e-mailed my dr Sunday night b/c I had BH a few times that day. Didn't hear from them Monday but got a call yesterday from the nurse. She was asking me about any other symptoms I have, etc. And due to the fact I have been having some bad back pain she told me to come in and see the nurse practitioner. Well they took urine sample and checked the baby's heartbeat. All was good. She said it is pretty normal to feel them early with a second baby, it is just your body preparing for later. If there is any pain that goes along with them she told me to call again but otherwise avoid the heat as much as possible and drink tons of water.

So all is good with baby and momma! Still have my reg drs appt next Wednesday.

Heartbeat was 160

1 comment:

Danielle Snider said...

yay for nurse practitioners :) glad all is well!! (: