Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Second one....

So far I have to say I am LOVING being pregnant the second time....alot more than with Tommi. YES I loved my pregnancy with her but it was b/c it was my first and I was going through it all for the first time.

This time it is just so neat to think of Tommi becoming a big sister and I'm so much more relaxed. The aches and pains are alot less of a worry and I just feel so much better! Maybe b/c I'm occupied with Tommi and don't have time to think about it or that I'm not having to get up early to work etc.

Life is good...I'm gonna be a mom to TWO kids! Wow that just sounds weird, cool, and intimidating! Guess I have 6 months to let it sink in!

Random fact...Tommi was born on Easter and this baby was conceived somewhere around Easter. Thought that was kinda cool!

No comments: