Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick...

With Tommi I blogged weekly about what was going on. This time I have dropped the ball alot. But we have been super busy with baseball, softball, going to Hatteras for a week, playing outside, etc. Seems like we have been going non stop recently.

On to the pregnancy...things are going well. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow. Have my 3rd appt next Wednesday...crazy it is flying by so fast. I have had some back pain and discomfort but feel really good. Started feeling flutters around 13 weeks...which is fun. Still very weak but I love it! Started having braxton hicks the past couple days. I emailed my dr this evening so we will see what they have to say. I am not worried b/c they are not consistent and not painful. I am most definitely showing...still varies with bloating but it is a bump that doesn't go away!

Tommi...is a BLAST! Definitely a 2 year old with the "no"'s and attitude but otherwise she is still the most loving and amazing little girl ever. She loves cuddling and is so sweet. Most of the time she is an amazing listener and that makes me very proud! She is talking up a storm. Full on sentences which I didn't expect yet. Just crazy how smart she is. She expresses her emotions freely telling me when she is mad or sad. It is helpful but we are still working on how to express them with out yelling and biting whatever is in her hands. Definitely a normal 2 year old but we are working through it and I'm learning ALOT along the way.
She makes friends SO easy...ok well really she just tells people they are her friends and says "Wanna play with me?" and doesn't wait for an answer. She is still learning some kids do not want to play with her. But I love how bold she is and how sweet she is to her friends.

Life is good!!


14 weeks in Hattie this week!

I will post more pics later of Tommi and such!

No comments: