Monday, July 11, 2011

Silly girl!

I wish I remembered our conversations all day long. They crack me up! Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a big kid.

Tommi: Mommy I have an idea!
Me: What is your idea?
Tommi: I don't know, I'll tell you later!


While in the car driving...
Tommi: Mommy who are you talking to?
Mommy: hahaha I was talking to myself
Tommi: You are silly mommy...you were talking to Jesus!

As much as I like her idea better...I was talking to myself!

Tommi: I have pretty bracelets.
Me: How many do you have?
Tommi: Two
Me: No, count them and tell me how many you have.
Tommi: One, two, three....I have three!

Maybe it is normal for a 2 year old to count and comprehend but I think she is pretty smart!

Me: Tommi you need to be nice...no more bad mood.
Tommi: Fine mom!
Me: Nice Tommi...no tude.
Tommi: I didn't toot...I'm being nice.
Me: No attitude, be nice to mommy.
Tommi: Ok, be quiet mommy!

She did not get away with talking to me like this but I had to share b/c when did my 2 year old turn into a teenager?!?

She is learning to comprehend her feelings so when she is mad, sad, or happy she informs me. If she doesn't know what is bugging her and she is just being a moody 2 year old, she tells me she is in a bad mood! haha It cracks me up!

No comments: