Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life lately...

I have been slacking on my blogging. Due to...#1 a tried brain and #2 b/c blogger changed it's layout and b/c I have a dinosaur computer I see things weird and can not find my way around. Life is good but tough right now...Tommi is quite the pistol as always but extra bratty lately. Plus she has decided since she controls her bathroom use she will take advantage of it and only go when SHE wants to. So we had a bad experience with holding poop for a week, hard poop, having to give milk of magnesia, then FINALLY some blow outs. It was a whirlwind of anxiety for me! I love her but God help me...she keeps me on my toes. Miley is such an easy going baby 90% of the time. She just hangs out. We are finally getting into a routine of eating and getting her to sleep during the day with out any fuss. BUT then she throws a wrench in the spokes and starts cat napping...like 20 to 30 min naps then is a little grumpy when she gets up till she eats again. It is not fun but honestly it could be so much worse. Today was really tough with Miley (on a scale of normal for us) She seemed to want to nurse ALOT and cat nap but be way tired when she woke up. It is crazy but as I have learned a bad day can easily be followed by a great day. So it all balances out. I do think something was up today...teething? gas? Not too sure but we survived and still feeling pretty good! I love my babies!!!
NOTE: I do not know how to make spaces between paragraphs now. I put them there and they disappear when I post it.

No comments: