Tuesday, May 1, 2012

3 year check up...

Tommi had her 3 year check up today. She did WONDERFUL! She was such a ham talking to the dr. The dr really got to see how smart and funny she is. On the developmental questionaire sheet she is on a 4 year old level!! :) It was funny trying to ask her all the questions on the form and get her to "perform" the actions they asked. She kept looking at me like "Are you serious mom? You know I know this/can do this." She was 39 inches tall (90%tile) and 32 3/4 lbs (50%tile). So I have a tall girl on my hands...I like this! My girl is the most amazing 3 year old a mom could ask for. She is FULL of attitude and a pain in my rear sometimes but goodness do I love this little girl with every bit of love I have to love with. She is SO special! I can not put into words her amazing spirit! I hope she never stops dreaming and imagining like she does now!

No comments: