Thursday, August 12, 2010

16 months?!?

Tommi really is 16 months old! And is only getting more amazing by the day. Yes she is a toddler and has her moments but I know I have mine too :)

She is just full of life and a little sponge absorbing everything around her. We are gonna have to start being careful b/c tonight when I was putting her diaper on after her bath she tooted and I giggled and said "You tooted silly girl!" and she kept saying 'toot' luckily it sounds more like a noise but I know what she is saying.

Tommi really everything and more than I could dream up. She is as sweet as can be with a little spice in there. I love it! She can give Eskimo kisses now and they are the sweetest!

One of the few times I get at a loss for words is when I am trying to describe her personality...there is SO much of it and it really is wonderful. Nothing can totally capture it or describe it.

Some new words....Monkey and baby! Baby is a favorite and she will point out babies to me now!




Look how grown up she looks!

1 comment:

Burrtotheitknee said...

Toot is an awesome word! Zach hates that i say it so much! hahahah