Monday, August 23, 2010

Mosquitoes

When we were down in NC this weekend the mosquitoes decided Tommi and I were amazingly tasty. We went to the rehearsal dinner and I didn't even think about them eating us up. So before we could get bug spray on we were attacked. I knew I had killed tons on me but didn't think she was getting it too bad.

Well the next morning the poor girl looked like she was diseased. 12 bites on that little bitty body, including 5 on her face. I felt like the worst mom. Well as the day went on they got bigger...she got that from me! When I get bit it swells up huge! Example...I killed one on my arm no more than I second after it landed and the bite got as big as a Nickel. Yuck!!!

Luckily she never seemed uncomfortable and never complained! Needless to say we sprayed bug spray before the wedding and a couple times during so we got no new ones! Here are some pics of my poor babies bites...


Her poor little face!



If you look close you can see 3 on her forehead and 2 on her arm.

No comments: